Categories: How to. Tags: google
Google testing Adwords sitelink formats?
Google's extended its Adwords sitelinks recently. And they also appear to be allowing advertisers to play around with formatting - it seems you can now have funny pointy arrows (first one) or even ticks (bottom one) before each one ...
Ticks and arrows on Adwords sitelinks ...
Is this new or did I miss the news?
You might also like
- Ad sitelinks: Google adds extra links to Adwords adverts
- Final proof that the Google Adwords keywords tool is useless in the UK
- … alternatively, the Adwords Keyword tool is spot on
- Google adwords for products that don’t exist
- Google shows triple inline sitelinks