Let’s keep the airports shut – the ash means it’s nice and quiet everywhere
It's so quiet in the south of England - and probably the rest of it too. So once everyone's home and the ash has cleared up, how about we keep the airports shut?
You might also like
- How to work out what Google Instant means for your business
- Jan Moir: Twitter forces Mail to pull all adverts
- Use Facebook’s activity stream to make friends look like adulterous, job-changing murderers
- Facebook’s new comment system doesn’t work when you’re logged in as your page
- New design trend: Logos that change to show you they’re a ‘home’ link