Change your logo: the shame of the Daily Mail’s poppy refusenik stance
The Daily Mail has been lambasting football clubs for playing games without wearing "the poppy that symbolises respect for the nation's heroes".
But where's its poppy, eh? Other papers are wearing poppies - why is the Mail a poppy refusenik newspaper? SHAME.
Newspaper logos - some with poppies, one without ...
Those logos were all captured today.
The Mail's stance on non-poppy wearers
Something should be done.
You might also like
- Daily Mail readers pro Brown over condolence letter
- Want an SEO job? Check out the Daily Mail’s robots.txt file …
- Michael Jackson’s kids made the Daily Mail the most visited UK newspaper site in June
- Hugely embarrassing: Daily Mail jumps gun on “Amanda Knox guilty” story
- September ABCes: How the Guardian and Telegraph overtook the Mail