Categories: Good reviews, How to, Malcolm Coles. Tags: seo
Copywriting – please help me!
I wrote a guest post about when you should pay professional rates for great copywriting - as opposed to 2p a word via some content mill, or even less for some automated keyword spewer.
If you fancied reading it and retweeting it, I might get invited back to do another one (and you might find it interesting, too).
Anyway, click here to read when it's worth paying top dollar for professional copywriting.
You might also like
- Church blogs: SEO and copywriting tips for the Pope
- New Media Age experiments with first click free
- Google’s reading level scores for UK SEO blogs
- Web page word counts: reading vs linking
- Google street view: which news sites linked?,