Google reduces the font size of publication names in its news results
This may just be an experiment but Google appears to have reduced the size of the publication name in its news search results. The change only affects news search results - but not the news box that appears in its web results or the News home page or the pages that you get if you click "All XX news articles" on that news home page.
So here's a screenshot I just did and under that is one I did just before I went on holiday (so about 4 weeks ago - obviously the results are different). Both are for [Kelly Brook Myleene Klass] (don't ask).
The headlines are the same size - but the publication is now in a smaller font, as is the info about how old the story is (and the "all XX news articles" copy).
Change? Experiment? Some sort of font/browser cock up by me?
You might also like
- Sites whose appearance sucks in google news!
- Google adds shared by number to Google news results
- Google treating brand names in search terms as site: searches?
- Google will give Murdoch what he wants if he renames the Sun as the Wapping News Journal
- News of the World cloaking stories and breaking Google paywall rules