Jan Moir: Twitter forces Mail to pull all adverts
Update Rachel has commented below that she and others on a Facebook group had been even more proactive and along with others had been phoning the press offices / media buyers of the relevant advertisers. So I'm not sure I should claim too much credit for this ...
This has happened! Even better, the Mail has pulled every advert from the page! See screenshot - the holes are where the ads were.
Another triumph for Twitter! If you were planning to blog about this, why not check out my campaign against cervical cancer vaccine scaremongering. I need bloggers to help. Thanks.
You might also like
- Jan Moir: Mail readers reject her hateful bile (probably)
- PCC rules on Jan Moir: a strange and troubling ruling.
- Nofollow: How to link to someone or something you detest (I’m looking at you Jan Moir)
- Want an SEO job? Check out the Daily Mail’s robots.txt file …
- Jan Moir: Don’t forget to change your meta descriptions …