Memo to political party leaders about their awful websites
I've reviewed the online presence of Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Nick Clegg over at econsultancy. Why not take a look?
You might also like
- Sun readers defy Murdoch over hung Parliament and election debates
- The Clegg bounce illustrated by the volume of newspaper stories
- Clegg wins but Sun ignores its own poll again
- Google autosuggest: Prince Charles = antichrist. David Cameron = sexy idiot.
- 6 ways Bing USA insults the British (and 1 the French)