Categories: Bad reviews, Internet. Tags: google, MPs expenses, seo, Telegraph
MPs expenses: Telegraph now 1st in Google’s web results
Google has finally put the Telegraph top of its web results for a search on MPs' expenses.
Despite 1 in 756 UK page views going to a Telegraph site, it was languishing in 8th in Google's results. Yesterday, it went top, where it should be, despite this debate.
Maybe Google does need to get together with Twitter to improve its real-time search. Taking 15 days to recognise the Telegraph as the best current result for MPs expenses is a bit poor.
Here's a screenshot (Telegraph also has all three news stories).
Telegraph now top of web results
You might also like
- Google’s results for MPs’ expenses are rubbish
- Telegraph dropping like a stone in google results?
- Diane Abbott’s expenses exposed by crowd publishing
- MPs’ expenses: the best tools and resources on the web
- Unexplained phenomenon: Telegraph pips Guardian and Mail to SEO victory