Categories: Internet. Tags: google, seo
Google’s improved search pages: no results
I'm guessing this is a test of some sort - but I've not come across two examples of search pages with no results in. They were both searches for locations - maybe Google sees a very high proportion of people who search this generically go on to refine their search. So instead of bothering with any results, it's just showing related searches?
Here's one example.
No results, just refinements when I search for Kentish Town
No results, just refinements when I search for Hyde Park
Or maybe it's a bug!
You might also like
- Google indexes 168,000 pages of Bing’s social search results
- What The X Factor tells us about Google’s keyword and search-volume analysis tools
- Google acts to improve UK search results
- Is Google abandoning QDF and giving more weight to category pages?
- Google Instant filters misfire on video search