Pippa Middleton underwear pictures: Google updates its autosuggester
Google is no longer suggesting Pippa Middleton's arse when you start to type her name in its search box.
Even worse, it's now suggesting Pippa Middleton underwear pictures, SHOWN HERE, after a photo of her in her bra surfaced in America. It's not that underweary as you can see.
Here's what Google is autosuggesting.
Various newspaper sites have published the story without running the picture. Because it's not like we can find the photos of pippa middleton's underwear by searching or anything now they've alerted us to it.
Interestingly the photo file is called alg_pippa_shirtless.jpg - a clue to who took it / leaked it maybe? (turns out it was from Philippa Middleton's Facebook page ...)
You might also like
- Pippa Middleton’s arse: classy, Google, classy …
- Pippa Middleton’s arse: how newspapers optimise for the phrase without showing it to their readers
- Pippa Middleton’s arse closing the gap on her dress
- Brighton SEO: Winning at SEO with duplicate content
- Google gives big sites a free pass on author profile pictures