Pippa Middleton’s arse closing the gap on her dress
Google Insights gives you a unique insight into how people search the internet. An often depressing insight ...
I can reveal that by Saturday, the day after the Royal Wedding took place and the most recent day for which Google is currently showing data as I type this, searches for "Pippa Middleton arse" were running at 72% of the volume of those for "Pippa Middleton dress".
I'll keep the graph below, updated ... (there's another 3% relating to Pippa Middleton ass, not shown in the graph).
The good old British people.
You might also like
- Pippa Middleton’s arse: classy, Google, classy …
- Pippa Middleton’s arse: how newspapers optimise for the phrase without showing it to their readers
- Pippa Middleton underwear pictures: Google updates its autosuggester
- Brighton SEO: Winning at SEO with duplicate content
- Google’s indexed 64 fake Independent jelly-bean Kate-Middleton URLs