Categories: How to, Internet, Malcolm Coles, SEO advice. Tags: google, seo
Google’s reading level scores for UK SEO blogs
Google's launched a new feature that scores websites for reading level (probably using one of these reading level assessments, I guess). Anyway, I thought it would be fun to see what it made of UK SEO blogs' reading levels. So here are the answers, ranked by basic score.
Of course, whether it's better to be basic, intermediate or advanced when it comes to reading level depends on your intended audience ...
SEO Chicks blog
Hobo Web blog
Great websites blog
Dave Naylor's blog
Vertical leap blog
Impact media blog
Paul Madden's blog
Explicitly Me blog
Have I missed anyone out? Let me know ...
You might also like
- Google’s reading level scores for UK newspapers
- Announcing the UK SEO blog search engine
- New Wikio rankings for Online Marketing section
- Web page word counts: reading vs linking
- SES London: the ultimate list of blogs about it