So long, and thanks for all the links
Over the last week, I finally ranked on the first page of Google for a search on "malcolm". Yay. And I finally passed 1,000,000 page views for this blog's posts.
Unrelated to that (or was it ...), I've got myself a new job as digital Product Director at Trinity Mirror, concentrating on stuff like Russell Grant's horoscopes, The Apprentice (which I hope to live blog) and the Mirror in general.
I'll keep my blog going - so DON'T WORRY (I'm sure you weren't). But I probably won't be posting as often (as you may have noticed by now - UPDATE - actually I haven't posted at all ..). And it'll probably be a bit more newspapery and a bit less SEO-ey. If at all.
Apologies to those I was a twat to over the last few years. And thank you to all those of you who've read the stuff I pumped out. Sorry about the Pippa Middleton stuff as well. Really. It was just an experiment. It's not me ...
You might also like
- Pippa Middleton’s arse: classy, Google, classy …
- Pippa Middleton underwear pictures: Google updates its autosuggester
- Pippa Middleton’s arse closing the gap on her dress
- Pippa Middleton’s arse: how newspapers optimise for the phrase without showing it to their readers
- Brighton SEO: Winning at SEO with duplicate content