Clegg wins but Sun ignores its own poll again
I'm not quite sure why the Sun runs Sun Vote as it just ignores it (EG when its readers aren't that fussed over a hung parliament).
But its own on-site poll from last night about who won the debate (and unlike other sites, these aren't easy polls to vote in - you have to go through a lengthy sign-up process) reveals that Clegg won. Asked "Who won the 3rd debate", Sun readers voted:
- Nick Clegg 50.9%
- David Cameron 29.6%
- Gordon Brown 18.6%
Not sure how this squares with Clegg being toast as its main story says ...
Sun Vote results
What a surprise. Not.
You might also like
- Sun readers defy Murdoch over hung Parliament and election debates
- The Clegg bounce illustrated by the volume of newspaper stories
- Express newspaper creates an infinite number of URLs using rel = canonical
- Memo to political party leaders about their awful websites
- Gordon Brown letter: Sun misjudges readers’ mood