The unbearable crapness of Google Trends
Fresh from pointing out the problems with Google's keywords tool, here's why they need to sort out the list of hot UK search topics in Google Trends. Here's the top 10 at 5pm on Friday (surely the best time to blog, no?).
gm ipo - an American company is selling shares.
- elias abuelazam - a Michigan, America, based serial stabber.
- call of duty black ops - I'll give it this one.
- border security bill - the passing of a US bill by Obama.
- javier mascherano - they can have this.
- iowa flood - it's a flood. In Iowa. In the USA.
- wifi - Er, not sure.
- us retail sales - Retails sales. In the USA.
- terror babies - Stupid US conspiracy theory.
- steven slater - A flight attendant who went off on one. An American flight attendant.
It's like this every day. Please fix. (And if you thought this was bad, check out Bing XRank's problems)