Categories: Bad reviews, Internet, Newspapers. Tags: Express
Truncating text: more weird Express descriptions
I wasn't going to carry on giving examples of the Express truncating story descriptions. But SARitchie and SharkSEO sent me some ... so here are some more from today.
Australians find £5
Disaster - the great R is dead
Australians find £5. That's news.
R has expied
Relatives of N found - 36 it would seem
Shouldn't n have 25 relatives?
Who can compete with the one?
Russell plays a V
Russell Crowe plays the letter V
That's it now.
You might also like
- Don’t automatically truncate text like the Express does
- Express.co.uk about to redesign: sneak preview
- Don’t auto-truncate text to create snippets – part 2
- A wireframe for a new Express homepage
- Twitter’s latest SEO improvement: meta descriptions